Informativa sulla privacy
Dear Data Subject, We would like to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to Article 13 contained in the aforementioned regulation, we inform you that:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA: New Arel Srl will process your personal data such as:
- Automatically collected data. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, in the course of their normal operation, certain data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected include the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters regarding the operating system, the browser and the computer environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly related to the web browsing experience.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent, and any completion of specifically prepared forms entails the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender/user, necessary to respond to the instances produced and/or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending, on your part, of e-mails to our e-mail addresses do not require further information or requests for consent. Therefore, the user must explicitly consent to the use of the data in these forms in order to send the request.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data in New Arel Srl’s possession are collected directly from the data subject.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller New Arel Srl, Via Carnevali, 14 – Milan (MI), P.IVA 08197180964), who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has as its legal basis your consent and is carried out for the management of the following purposes:
- For the management of any user requests;
- For monitoring the proper functioning of the portal;
In addition, your data will be processed in anonymized and/or aggregated form to improve your web browsing experience and to monitor the proper functioning of the portal, as well as for its protection. Finally, your data will be processed for the fulfillment of obligations required by laws, regulations and/or EU regulations, or ordered by Supervisory and Control Authorities; In this case, the legal basis for processing is the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject. This site processes your data lawfully and fairly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of your data.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: To the extent pertinent to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting firms, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. The Data Processors and Data Trustees in office are punctually identified in the Privacy Document, updated periodically.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected is not subject to transfer abroad.
- PERIOD OF STORAGE: The collected data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of storage,” art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines provided by the legal regulations. Verification of the obsolescence of the retained data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: The data subject always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to his/her data, rectification or erasure of data, restriction of processing or the possibility to object to processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to processing by asserting these and other rights under the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. Finally, he/she has the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Authority if he/she believes that an unlawful act has been generated related to the processing of his/her data.
- METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING: The personal data you provide, will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the obligations of confidentiality that inspire the activity of the Owner. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper media and on any other type of suitable media, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to art 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.
- The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the Owner’s domain websites, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the data subject’s terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored and then transmitted back to the site on the same user’s next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of cookies may be delegated to other technologies. In this document, the term ‘cookies’ is intended to refer both to cookies, properly so called, and to all similar technologies.
Through cookies, we can record information about your preferences, such as the pages you browse or download files from our site or other similar actions you take while browsing our site.
FIRST OR THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Cookies can be either first-party or third-party, where “first-party” means cookies installed by the Site Owner itself, and “third-party” means cookies installed by Third Parties with respect to the Site Owner.
Nature of cookies
Relative to the nature of cookies, there are several types:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such a service” (see Art. 122(1) of the Code).
They are not used for any further purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or operator. They can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which ensure normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
- analytical cookies, assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site in order to improve the site’s performance;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. No prior user consent is required for the installation of such cookies.
- Profiling cookies: Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing. The consent of the data subject is required for the use of profiling cookies. According to Order No. 229 of May 8, 2014, the user must be able to authorize or deny consent to the installation of profiling cookies if they are present.
- Third-party cookies: in this case, the site has no direct control over individual cookies and cannot control them (it can neither install them directly nor delete them). You can still manage these cookies through your browser settings (follow the instructions below), or the sites listed in the “Managing Cookies” section.
COOKIES INSTALLED ON THIS WEBSITE
Cookies have a lifetime dictated by the expiration date (or a specific action such as closing the browser) set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- temporary or session (session cookies): are used to store temporary information, allow linking actions performed during a specific session, and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- persistent (persistent cookies): these are used to store information, such as login name and password, so that the user does not have to type them in again each time they visit a specific site. These remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser.
The so-called session cookies, once the connection to this website is terminated, are not retained. The computer systems used for this website use third-party cookies for analytical purposes that may remain persistent in the browser of the surfer.
You can disable cookies on the site by downloading special software, such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com/en/try-us/download-add-on/) for your browser and disabling the use of individual cookies. Or you can activate the “anonymous browsing” mode – this is a function that allows you to browse without leaving a trace of your browsing data in your browser. This function only allows you not to keep your browsing data in the browser.
Alternatively, you can disable/delete cookies by accessing your browser’s configuration panel. Below are links to the configuration panels of some well-known browsers:
Chrome: For more information visit the dedicated page (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en)
Mozilla Firefox: For more information visit the dedicated page (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
Internet Explorer: For more information visit the dedicated page (https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
Microsoft Edge: For more information visit the dedicated page (https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy)
Safari 6: For more information visit the dedicated page (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=it_IT)
Safari iOS: (mobile devices) For more information visit the dedicated page (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265)
Opera: For more information visit the dedicated page (http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)